Benefits of Using CBD Face Mask
Like all CBDfx CBD beauty products, the CBD Rose Face Mask was designed to improve your skin’s health. To complement the benefits of the broad-spectrum CBD oil in this topical product, CBDfx added special ingredients like rose extract, Malva sylvestris extract, and peppermint extract.
According to scientific research, CBD might reduce inflammation in your skin, which would reduce redness and help with conditions like acne. Inflammation makes acne worse, and some scientists even believe that inflammation, not bacteria, is the primary cause of acne.
Rose extract also reduces inflammation, and this substance has profound antimicrobial properties. Peppermint extract soothes your skin, hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production, and all the rest of the active ingredients in their CBD Rose Face Mask work together to make this simple mask one of the best CBD beauty products on the market.
From the moment you apply your CBD skin care mask to your face, the active ingredients in this innovative CBD product will start working their way into your skin. To give the top-rated CBD oil and the other ingredients in your CBD Rose Face Mask plenty of time to fully activate, leave your mask on your skin for at least 10 minutes.
The rose extract in your CBD Rose Face Mask has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits that reduce skin redness and help your skin look attractive and moisturised. Since the CBD Rose Face Mask is water-based, the active ingredients in this product rapidly absorb into your skin and penetrate deep into the underlying tissues.
To work its magic without interruption, your CBD Rose Face Mask needs to remain on your skin for the full 10 minutes. Long after you remove your mask and throw it away, the active ingredients in this CBD topical product will continue absorbing into your tissues and providing their unique benefits.
Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa (Rose) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
How to use
To enjoy the maximum benefits of your CBD Rose Face Mask, follow these six simple steps:
- Using a gentle, all-natural cleanser, thoroughly wash your face. Allow your skin to air dry fully before you proceed.
- Remove your CBD face mask from its packaging. Gently unfold the mask, and lay it flat on the side with the plastic backing. Make sure that no parts of your CBD-infused face mask are creased or folded.
- Carefully lift the CBD oil face mask by the plastic-covered side, and apply it to your face. Ensure that the anti-wrinkle mask is aligned so its pre-cut holes align perfectly with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- To ensure that your CBD sheet mask for redness fully adheres to your skin, pat every part of the mask, and press it against your face. Eliminate any air pockets or creases.
- Leave the mask on for 10 full minutes and let the Rose Face Mask work its magic.
- Remove and discard the mask. Using the tips of your fingers, gently rub and pat your face to make sure that any remaining serum fully absorbs into your skin.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ
1. Why should I buy this face mask versus the other four CBDfx offers?
If you want to treat yourself to the benefits of CBD while enjoying the gentle scent of rose, the CBD Rose Face Mask is one of the best CBD oil cosmetics for you. Rose extract has tons of impressive skin benefits, and they’ve packed this CBD Rose Face Mask with a medley of other active botanical extracts to provide you with a soothing and healing face mask experience.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
What is CBD good for when you have acne? Research indicates that rose extract may exert anti-inflammatory benefits that reduce the symptoms of acne. What’s more, studies also suggest that topical CBD may directly reduce inflammation in the sebocytes in your skin, which are the glands that produce sebum. Inflammation in the sebocytes causes increased sebum production, which can clog your pores and cause acne. The testimonials of our customers back up these scientific results.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
While CBD mud masks are messy and unreliable, CBD sheet masks are easy to use and deliver great results. When you use a CBD mud mask, you have to take great care not to apply your mask to sensitive areas of your skin. With CBD sheet masks like this CBD Rose Face Mask, however, there are pre-cut holes that perfectly fit your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
Every CBD Rose Face Mask contains exactly 20mg of organic, broad-spectrum CBD
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
There’s no reason you should use non-topical CBD products at the same time as your face mask. If you want to use other topicals, however, such as the best CBD face cream on the market, you should wait at least an hour after you remove your face mask to allow the ingredients in the face mask serum plenty of time to absorb.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
You should leave your CBD Rose Face Mask on for at least 10 minutes to ensure that the ingredients in your mask fully transfer onto your skin. You can leave the face mask on for longer than 10 minutes at your discretion.
7. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
The CBD Rose Face Mask contains broad-spectrum CBD and rose extract. In addition, this topical CBD product contains hyaluronic acid, which promotes collagen production and reduces wrinkles.
Furthermore, this face mask also includes Malva sylvestris (common mallow) extract, which may improve wound healing and condition your skin. The peppermint extract in our CBD Rose Face Mask is an astringent and an anti-inflammatory agent, and this formula also includes Primula veris extract, Alchemilla vulgaris extract, Veronica officinalis extract, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, and Achillea millefolium extract.