Benefits of Using CBD Face Mask
What is CBD good for when it comes to your skin? Science suggests that this natural hemp-based substance may combat the spread of free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in your skin. Oxidative stress is one of the primary causes of inflammation, and inflammation causes a myriad of stubborn skin conditions like acne.
In addition to the healing power of CBD, the CBD Night Face Mask also uses other active ingredients to make it one of the best CBD face products you can buy. For instance, this face mask contains hyaluronic acid, which fights back against wrinkles and dry skin while increasing collagen production. The CBD Night Face Mask also includes anti-microbial Enantia chlorantha bark extract; and most importantly, it contains lavender extract, which health enthusiasts have long associated with good sleep for generations.
While lavender certainly helps you snooze through the night without a care, it also has impressive detoxifying effects. Lavender may reduce acne scarring, and it’s a noted anti-inflammatory compound in its own right. Together, these active botanical ingredients effortlessly heal and soothe your skin while you sleep.
The Lavender CBD Night Face Mask takes effect in only 10 minutes. From the moment you adhere your mask to your face, the active ingredients will start absorbing into you skin. Like our other water-based CBD beauty products, the CBD Night Face Mask uses the power of transdermal absorption to penetrate multiple skin layers and deliver CBD and other active ingredients deep into your tissues.
The lavender extract in your CBD Night Face Mask starts to soothe and detoxify your skin from the moment you apply this topical CBD product. Plus, the antibacterial and antimicrobial effects of this mask’s other active ingredients, such as Enantia chlorantha extract, waste no time in delivering healing benefits deep into your skin.
To experience the best possible benefits of using your CBD Night Face Mask, remember to leave it on your face for a full 10 minutes. Even after you remove your mask, the broad-spectrum CBD and other botanicals in this mask will continue to absorb into your epidermis and underlying tissues.
Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol (And) Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
How to use
To use your CBD Night Face Mask to its fullest potential, follow these six simple steps:
- Using a gentle natural cleanser, thoroughly clean your face. Allow your face to air dry fully; do not dry it with a towel.
- Remove your CBD oil face mask from its packaging, and carefully unfold it until it lays flat on the side with the plastic backing. Smooth out all bumps and creases.
- Place the cloth side of your CBD-infused face mask on your face. Make sure that the pre-cut holes for your eyes, nostrils, and mouth line up perfectly with these facial features. Remove the plastic backing from your anti-wrinkle mask.
- Press and pat your CBD face mask with your hands until it fully adheres to every part of your face. Make sure there are no air bubbles underneath your CBD skin care mask.
- Sit back, relax, and leave your CBD sheet mask for redness on your face for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone or tablet, and wait for the active ingredients in your top-rated CBD oil face mask to seep into your skin.
- Remove your mask, and throw it away. Gently pat your entire face to make sure that any leftover ingredients fully absorb into your skin.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ
1. Why should I buy this face mask over the other four available?
If you want to enjoy CBD’s reported soothing effects right before you go to sleep, the CBD Night Face Mask is the right option for you. In addition to being packed with 20mg of pure broad-spectrum CBD, this product also contains lavender extract and other calming ingredients that detoxify and relax your skin.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
Many people have used both CBD and lavender to reduce their acne symptoms. Studies suggest that CBD oil cosmetics may reduce inflammation in your sebocytes, which are the glands in your skin that produce sebum. Overactive sebum production as a result of inflammation can cause acne, and it appears that lavender also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
CBD mud masks are notoriously messy. With these types of face masks, you have to apply a liquid-form mask directly to your face. Sheet masks, on the other hand, already have holes pre-cut that fit your eyes, nose, and mouth. Plus, mud masks tend to dry out your skin while sheet masks improve your skin hydration.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
The CBD Night Face Mask contains 20mg of broad-spectrum, organic CBD.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
Sure! There’s no reason you shouldn’t use the best CBD face cream on the market after you use your CBD face mask. However, we suggest that you give your face at least an hour after you remove your mask to fully absorb all the active ingredients that your CBD Night Face Mask left behind. Feel free to use any other non-topical products, such as CBD vape pens or gummies, either before, during, or after your 10-minute face mask treatment.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your CBD Night Face Mask on your face for 10 minutes. This 10-minute window gives the active ingredients in the face mask enough time to transfer from the sheet mask to your face. Leave the face mask on longer than 10 minutes at your discretion.
7. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
The two main active ingredients in the CBD Night Face Mask are broad-spectrum CBD hemp oil and lavender extract. However, this mask also contains sodium hyaluronate, which is the scientific name for hyaluronic acid. Furthermore, it contains antimicrobial Enantia chlorantha bark extract, and it also contains oleanolic acid.